Monday, November 15, 2010

Hogle Zoo

So my Mom, M and I took the kids for the first time to Hogle Zoo back in Sept. I just found the pics and wanted to post them
M sat in the backseat with Bryten and Aspen. Bryten had to link arms with her. It was so adorable!

Aspen and her godmother
Classic Hogle Zoo fountain. I still cannot believe it's still there
They are doing construction at the zoo and even with all the animals, Bryten could watch the trucks all day. It was hard taking him away.
Bryten got to ride the carousel a dozen times with Gigi and each time he picked the snow leopard, although he kept calling it "cheetah with the blue eyes"

The train ride was another favorite and we rode it several times.
Gigi was a good sport to keep going with Bryten
Thanks Gigi and M for coming to the zoo with us!!

2 comments:

  1. The pond we went to is behind the high school. Have you been there? Oh, and I still put them on the coffee table for signing time. I figure it's ok, cuz I'm there to catch them...I just won't put them on my kitchen table while I'm cleaning any more since I'm not right there. Good idea to take the bumbo to a restaurant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The zoo looks like so much fun! That was one place I really wanted to take the girls, but now I'm afraid it's gotten too cold. I can't believe how much Aspen looks like Bryten now that she's a little older. She was a darling bumblebee too! I loved your family pics, I think I am going to have Mary Beach do ours too. Hope you have a great thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete